• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT RM50 with head/combo shell, Modded modules - New mods

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c2ply

Reaction score
Up for sale is a RM50 that includes both a head shell and the combo shell. The combo shell has the reverb pan and the stock celestion in it and is in black. The head shell is also in black. I bought this as a combo - and wanted some more versatility out of it so I picked up a head shell for it. The combo shell has a few nicks and bumps from bringing it around to practices etc. He head shell is in good shape with a few dings in the tolex, and it has a leather handle. Its got a pair of EH el34's in it and works great. I just like the 100 watt power section of my RM100 better and I plan on getting a RM22 for smaller shows (what this was intended for). I'm looking for $550 plus shipping for it.
Empty combo shell
RM50comboshell.jpg

In head shell
RM50head.jpg

Next up is a gigmods XTC - this is the newer version with the red face plate with a push-pull on the gain for a "Plexi" or low gain mode, and a push-pull on the master for a tone change. $OLD

Next up is a gigmods Ultra lead - this one was done prior to the mark series, and has the standard mods to it, and has a push-pull on the volume for a tone shift. It still has the stock face plate on it. Sounds really close to the middle and up position on the Mark Module - I have them both and played them back to back and got really close - just missing the third mode on the Mark module. $OLD

Next up is a Jaded Faith modded modern - full work up, with a bass shift switch and a mid shift switch. Blue painted face plate - killer mod. $250 on this one.
RMjfMOD.jpg

Last up is a stock Ultra Lead, has a black face plate - I was going to have this one modded at Salvation - but since he can use most mods - maybe someone would want this one to send in for a Mark mod from Pete. $OLD

ADDED - Gigmod JTM45 - has full warmth and clarity mods - sounds great and has quite a bit of gain. Sounds great - has a silver faceplate and silver marshall knobs. $300
JTM45Gigmod.jpg

ADDED Gigmods Ultra - full work up including 3 way tight switch, and 3 way mid shift to cover the ultra to ultra XL - black face plate with cream knobs. $OLD

Ok - I'm willing to trade for a RM100 now since I've ordered a RM22 head, and a backup RM100 could be cool - willing to work a deal including the modded modules too.

I have a ton of references up here - let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Dave