• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Gigmods Recto - SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfshockey

Reaction score
Gigmods Recto module in great condition. I've since fallen for my Salvation Salvado Deluxe so it's time to say goodbye. Perfect module for the Mesa rectifier tone. SOLD PayPal Gift payment shipped to the continental 48 US states only.

PM me with any questions.

rectol.jpg

that Gigmods Recto is a great deal, the upgrades alone + shipping is more than the price here. Orange mode is awesome on lead tone, very similar to the Mark feel that everyone loves. Red tight with a clean boost is a superior metal machine

Bump!

I've eyeballed that Recto more than once... However, I have a JF recto that I am not sure fits in with the sound I am looking for, and am wondering how the Gigmods Recto compares with it? Does anyone have any experience with both modules?

never played the JF Recto....I imagine this recto Red may be in a similar ballpark; does iyour JF have an Orange mode- a switch that gives oodles of Marshall/Mark smooth mids? If not, this recto is worth it just for that sound

Actually, mine does have the red/orange switch, plus a 3-position tight switch and a bright switch. I am guessing that Rob did the works on this one. It even has a custom faceplate. It's my only JF module, though, so part of me would like to try out a different Recto module to see how differently it's voiced.

jfrecto.jpg

By rhequiem7 at 2010-07-02

rhequiem said:
Yeah, it's a cool module ;) Still, I'm interested in trying some other recto mods out to see how they compare...

Get a Salvation Mamba. Its what a recto wants to be when it grows up.