• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Gold Lion KT88s and KT77s ($120 shipped North America)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JK40_7

Reaction score
I have a matched pair of Gold Lion KT88s and a matched pair of KT77s that I purchased a few weeks ago. The tubes were installed very briefly, and don't have more than a few hours on them. I traded my RM100 for an RM20 last week; so, I no longer have any use for these tubes. Although the RM20 suits my needs better than the RM100, it's a shame that I can no longer use these tubes.

$120US is the price for the tubes shipped anywhere in North America. Paypal will be the only accepted payment option, and payment should be marked as a gift; the shipment will also be sent as a gift, if shipped to the States, in order to save the buyer any duties or taxes.

I have made transactions through this forum before, but since I'm not very active on here, I will certainly throw the tubes up on ebay, and sell them there, if the buyer decides the risks outweigh the benefits of purchasing through this medium; this will be done at no extra cost to the buyer.

PM me with any questions or offers.

This is a killer combination of tubes...around half price too....sweet!

I think it's a pretty killer combination. I'm going to toss them up on ebay at the end of the week.

Before then, if someone wants them for $100 shipped, pm me. This post, then, will be a price drop.