• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS:KH-1 SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MorgMetal666

Reaction score
sold

KH-1 stock, low hours, and mint $110 shipped gifted or add fees.

P1000684.jpg

what does this module sound like I have a stock Deluxe module and would like a different flavor of clean and at this price it's kind of tough to say no

This is the only clean module I ever owned, so I couldn't compare for you. All I know is that it's particularly great if you have actively pickups. If you know any of Metallica's clean sounds, this module can do that quite well.

Maybe some other members here would know more.

well from what I can gather it's supposedly a cross between a Roland Jazz Chorus and Fender Twin and that seems appealing to me as it gives me something different.

I don't really play with active pickups but I am seriously thinking about pulling the trigger on this worse case scenario it gives me a donor module for some type of non Vybe Deluxe upgrade (that's what I plan to do to my stock Deluxe) :idea:

Sorry for the delay just wanted to report back and provide some positive feedback in case anyone else is looking for transactions with morgmetal

I got the KH1 module and it was on time, well packed, and everything works flawlessly in great shape and a great price. It was a pleasure working with you MorgMetal666 I am also very pleased with the KH1 module and I've only delved into it for a couple hours.