• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - RM50 head shell, JF modern

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c2ply

Reaction score
Up for sale is a RM50 head shell. The head shell is in good shape with a few dings in the tolex, and it has a leather handle. I'm looking for $175 plus shipping for it.

IMG_7031.jpg

Next up is a Jaded Faith modded modern module - has his full work up and two switches on it. One for the bass one for the mids. Sounds killer and can cover all kinds of tones. $200 + shipping

RMjfMOD.jpg

I have a ton of references around here. Let me know if you have any questions.

Location? I am trying to figure if this makes sense for me or not. I originally contacted you about this for someone else but I guess they didn't take it.

c2ply said:
Up for sale is a RM50 head shell. The head shell is in good shape with a few dings in the tolex, and it has a leather handle. I'm looking for $175 plus shipping for it.

IMG_7031.jpg

Next up is a Jaded Faith modded modern module - has his full work up and two switches on it. One for the bass one for the mids. Sounds killer and can cover all kinds of tones. $200 + shipping

RMjfMOD.jpg

I have a ton of references around here. Let me know if you have any questions.