• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Salvation Mamba SE GOLD ......SOLD!!!!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayDA

Reaction score
Has the "Dif" switch, which turns it more "Marshall Like". I'm told it's one of ten ever made, gold faceplate and different components. Whatever it is, it sounds way better then the last one I had. $439 shipped/pp gift , I have plenty of references, just ask around.

mamba2_zpsb6054ccb.jpg

crankyrayhanky said:
There were 10 SEs but only 2 or 3 Gold versions
I'm tempted- this is a prime piece!

I thought you were out of the MTS game? Now I'm going to feel guilty for enabling you :lol: Seriously, I may yet decide to keep it, just trying to recoup some funds I spent over the holi-daze.

Mattfig said:
PLEASE...PLEASE....PLEASE....Someone buy this...

If I buy this mod back (original owner) and pretend everything is ok between us, it'll off me in my sleep for sure....

Come on Fig....buy a new cage for this sucker.....you know you want it....

JayDA said:
Mattfig said:
PLEASE...PLEASE....PLEASE....Someone buy this...

If I buy this mod back (original owner) and pretend everything is ok between us, it'll off me in my sleep for sure....

Come on Fig....buy a new cage for this sucker.....you know you want it....

Riiiight...Like a cage could hold this beast...You must be conspiring with him...

I have no Clue!!!

All I can say is that my Mamba SE is perfect sitting next to my JadedFaith Erect......... :shock:

YOU WILL LOVE THIS MODULE!!!!

The Mamba SE has a additional "DIF" switch. I believe this feature changes the mid structure of the mod.. I have the "stock" Mamba and it's a sickening sonic beast.. Wicked heavy tones

know i'm late to the party, but really curious about the differences in this beast from the other mamba se's :eek:

blacksun said:
Oh nearly got bit there, thanks for cutting out the temptation :D

ditto, i was working the street corner, now this cash can go to treating this rash.... but cream won't subdue my curiosity of the internals :lol: