• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Salvation MarKus*** SOLD***

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMelton

Reaction score
For Sale
SALVATION Markus fully loaded. $390.00 sorry no trades. Payment must be sent as a gift option thru Paypal or add 3% for paypal fee's.

Many transactions here and elsewhere all 100%

thanks
JefferyM

Shipping in USA only

I'm having trouble getting my PM's to go through. If you send me your PayPal info I'll get payment to you straight away.

JMelton said:
For Sale
SALVATION Markus fully loaded. $390.00 sorry no trades. Payment must be sent as a gift option thru Paypal or add 3% for paypal fee's.

thanks
JefferyM

Shipping in USA only

For Sale

thanks
JefferyM

Shipping in USA only

Got this thing yesterday and it absolutely rips!!! I can't believe I never gave this module much thought before. Fits in great with the Angel II and the Mamba as far as high gain goes and the cleans are superb. In fact I may even be offing my preowned,(mattfig), LoneClean.
Thanks for a great deal Jefferey.