• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: SL+ and a Deluxe

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rblyn said:
really???? If it was your 100/200 bucks, Im sure you'd like your mods. Really doesnt matter if its 50 bucks for a set of tubes. If someone pays you, you send your stuff. Thats how we do things here sir.

I believe he was saying that it's a sad state of affairs when somebody pulls off a scam just to get a couple hundred bucks.

Whoopysnorp said:
rblyn said:
really???? If it was your 100/200 bucks, Im sure you'd like your mods. Really doesnt matter if its 50 bucks for a set of tubes. If someone pays you, you send your stuff. Thats how we do things here sir.

I believe he was saying that it's a sad state of affairs when somebody pulls off a scam just to get a couple hundred bucks.

Ahh, accept my apologies it that's the case! Sorry- I get fired up over fraud!

Something like this happened on Rig-Talk recently with Klark.

http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=121103&hilit=Clark

**** there are a lot of guys I'd prefer to not do "friendly transactions" with on that Rig Talk posting... Eep!

Makes me pretty mad to see someone ripped off in a friendly forum...

rlord1974 said:
Something like this happened on Rig-Talk recently with Klark.

http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=121103&hilit=Clark

Thanks for sharing this rlord! RIP OFF ALERT!!!

Whoopysnorp said:
rblyn said:

You are correct sir.

Wow that rig-talk thread looks mighty familiar.. Got the whole "shipping tomorrow" spiel and he was going to get to the bottom of it. I'm a really patient guy and kept giving the benefit of the doubt. It's not like there's customs involved or anything.

Lots of good transactions with some incredibly great guys on here! right on this thread in fact!! :) Can't let this ruin it. Hell if the guy needed it that bad i might have just given him the cash.

That's a great idea Anomaly! How'd your dispute go?

And rblyn getting all fired up, thanks bro! and thanks to all you guys!

Jacksauce said:
That's a great idea Anomaly! How'd your dispute go?

I got my money back, If you need to use my case as a reference since it's the same seller, let me know I'll pm you my Paypal ID.

Wow this thread seems pretty tame given the monstrosity the Rig-Talk thread degraded into. Roughly the same time frame for the BS deal(s) from KLARK and this thread is now just getting to 2 pages long. That one took about 2 weeks to get to 4. :shock:

Glad to see you got your cash back. You always hope that every person you swap or purchase with is profesional. I want to thank everyone I've done business with. I hope they were happy with there end of the deal. I didn't get any complaints, if I had they would be taken care of.

In the end don't be an a**hole. This is a small world it will come back and bite you.