• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS SL+ Module

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbailey1010

Reaction score
I've got a **** near new SL+ module that came with my RM100 that was never used except testing it out for the first time....I bought another Ultra XL while my Ultra XL was off being modded by Voodoo Amps....

I am asking $110 shipped using paypal......

Please email me at [email protected] or PM me here.....

rbailey1010 said:
I've got a **** near new SL+ module that came with my RM100 that was never used except testing it out for the first time....I bought another Ultra XL while my Ultra XL was off being modded by Voodoo Amps....

I am asking $110 shipped using paypal......

Please email me at [email protected] or PM me here.....

Any interest in trading for a treadplate?

I thought something smelled fishy here, with someone sounding like they bought it, but him not updating the thread... Hopefully it's just a misunderstanding or something

I only received money from one person....tehuk

No one else sent me money via paypal.....

How does this smell fishy??? I didnt do anything wrong???

The guy's module is on his way to him as we speak......

Before making accusations, please make sure your information is correct before you proceed to make utter fools of yourself......

It only smelled fishy (to me) because it sounded like someone had sent you money and the thread hadn't been updated as "sold" or "still available". As I said, I had hoped it was just a misunderstanding (which it apparently was) after a couple other forumites (with Tehuk being someone I have dealt with personally) came on to say they both sent you payment after saying you said the module was still available. Sounds like wake's Paypal payment didn't go through. Hope you guys get it all worked out

I'm really really sorry guys,

you are right I made a mistake and caused quick judgement. It was not this guy I sent money to, it was another dude with the same module for the same price (in the same country).

Please it would help though if you updated your thread after being sent money.

Mike

The module arrived today and it was in great condition. Although most of the blame for the misunderstanding lies with the poster above I made the mistake of not resolving the issue with the seller earlier.

Rbailey is a stand up guy and please do not hesitate to deal with him.