• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gigmods Brown Module - SOLD!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KillTone

Reaction score
I do not usually sell gear because I regret it later - and I know I'll regret this, but I think I have the tone covered with other modules.

GigMods Brown Module - this is the VH brown sound all the way with the standard Gigmods Brown mods. Black face plate. SOLD - Thanks JMelton!

Excellent condition. Can e-mail pictures if you want.

$300 shipped.

Thanks,
Ron

I have both moduls and they are each distinct and awesome
That topboost cut switch makes it more authentic
The Brown is total keeper for me, someone will be happy

KillTone said:
I do not usually sell gear because I regret it later but I have several modules that cover similar tones making these expendable.

Brown - this is the VH brown sound all the way with the standard Gigmods Brown mods. Black face plate.

Top Boost - This one has the Gigmods warmth/clarity upgrades as well as the increased gain mod. Also has a pull pot to cut back the gain a little. Black face plate. This module has WAY more gain than you might think.

Both modules are in excellent condition.

I am thinking $300 shipped each. If you buy both I'll cut you a better deal.

Thanks,
Ron

May be interested in both :D

Steve

Bump - This module rocks! Lot's of interest, but no one has closed the deal yet. Jump on it before it is gone!

KillTone said:
Bump - This module rocks! Lot's of interest, but no one has closed the deal yet. Jump on it before it is gone!

I can not believe this is still available :oops:

I would buy it but I have one already.... 8)

It roxs and you must own it :!: