• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Here, have a bunch of my stuff!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Decerto

Reaction score
Been a while since I've been on here, but I figured I'd offer my old friends here a shot at this stuff before anyone else. I'm basically getting rid of a good chunk of stuff that I don't use much anymore, because I feel someone else might benefit from it more. Everything is in great condition, and any marks/scratches will be noted. Thanks!

Furman Power Conditioner M8L-x - $75 Shipped

This has been racked since I bought it, and there is not a single scratch on it. Like-new condition.

sale-furman.jpg

Samson Servo-170 85Watt Stereo Power Amp - $old

Bought this used, and it works perfect. There are a couple marks on the rack ears, and light scratches, but not a single mark on the face of it.

sale-samson.jpg

Gator 6u Rack Case - $old

Typical light scuffs you'd see on any rack case, but it does the job well! Includes 20 Gator Bite screws.

sale-gator.jpg

ART Tube MP Studio Mic Preamp w/Power Supply - $old

Works great and was very handy when I used it.

sale-art.jpg

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Good guy here folks!! Great communicator and packages his stuff better than anyone I know. I am eye balling that Samson amp!

A few items left to live at feeBay. If you had your eye on something, let me know and I'll link it to you!

Samson Power Amp sold! Might have another item coming up if there's any interest... Would anyone be interested in a Tech 21 Midi Mouse? Perfect condition with all original papers and fancy tin box that it came in. Here's a LINK for people who aren't familiar...