• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

hold

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

RM 20 combo Black-
Made in 07. New tubes ,power and preamp. Changed the speaker from the stock Greenback to a brand new G12h 70th anniversary 30 w, huge tone upgrade. Amp in near mint on the outside ,I found 1 scratch/ scuff on one of the sides . I did Have this amp at Randall for service because one of the tubes would not bias. They replaced all the internals in the amp, I replaced the speaker (it has maybe 5 hours on it). So.. the only thing not new is the cabinet, and that is perfect except for the 1 scratch. 395.00 + 40.00 shipping.

7 new .0022 orange drop capacitors.. offer

5 (set) Lynch cream colored chicken head module /amp knobs..offer

let me know if any of you are interested in any of this stuff. Thanks

It is 150.00 for the module , black face plate, knobs and original chrome face plate is included.

everything listed except I'm holding the Kh2 for it's original owner until later in the week.