• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

looking for a RM50 head

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MasterOf1Angel

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm looking for a RM50 head with reverb and that nice tone :) My RM100 is too bright. Too much lettuce shredding top end presence. When I played my Step Dad's rm50, I was surprised to find a much more balanced warm high end. BTW, I'm going to sell my RM100 Combo so I might be interested in a trade. If anyone finds a RM50 used for sale, let me know. Thanx!

-Angel

it is a bright amp. i have the presence turned to 0 and all brt swtch off and that works. Put GT 6L6GE clear tops in and they're bad assed.

Chasing Shadows, I'd like to get in touch.

As for the bright switch, I like it on mostly because it gives more touch sensitivity. Putting the presence really low helped somewhat for me too. However, it affected another band higher than where the one I am bothered by. The presence is fine, It's just another frequency that is a bit too bright.

-Angel

Have you tried the RM100KH head? I think its less bright then the regular rm100. I have both the 50 and 100KH.
(My RM50 doesn't have reverb which sucks but I use a Boss ME-70 which does have it in it)