• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Mark X Jaded Faith

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bhosterman

Reaction score
I have a Mark X for sale. $220.
IMG_3731.jpg

IMG_3730Fix.jpg

Take out the gut shots please. That is kind of an unspoken rule in respect to the modders.

You're new here, so you didn't know that it is bad etiquette to post gutshot photos of modded modules . . . but now you do. :wink:

great price, great module

for me it falls somewhere between my Stonerverb and Mamba. Lots of articulate gain, nice individual string clarity on chords

I'm selling it because of bizarre circumstances. I really loved the RM22 and this mod but I found another GrooveTubes Soul-O 75 at GC and I just had to have a second one. I have wanted a backup for 7 years since I bought the first one and the only leverage I had was my new RM22. I still may get another Randall in the future. I think the concept of modules is brilliant and I'm surprised that it's not more popular. Everything works as it should. Thanks for looking. Sorry for posting pics of the guts.