Mesa V-twin module

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alowerdeep

Reaction score
I was just scanning for stuff and came across this pedal again,seems like a cool pedal and not just a recto pedal from what I have heard,has alot of features.Seems like it would make a cool module,especially since they arent made anymore....

I had one for a couple of years and upgraded to the rack mount which hs some great distortion sounds. The rack lso has a clean side that you can blend into the output signal with the dist channel.

It's a pretty dang cool sounding unit for sure.

I have the pedal. It sounds great but is so big and heavy I never keep it on a board. They are really well built and the internals are beautiful with lots of carbon comp resistors. Thought about sending mine to Rob and have him tweak the red channel a bit but the blue channel is some sweet mid gain. I think that could be done in module form for sure.

Contact Rob @ Jaded Faith... You can commission the mod and it won't cost you anymore $$$ than buying a currently produced mod....

I dont do the mts stuff anymore,just thought it would be cool to post and see what others thought,just seems like it could be a cool module.Ive considered buying a V Twin though....

I've considered selling the rack pre as I just use my mts gear these days...

But I'm keeping the chrome plated 20/20

Have to agree the rack version with its voicing switches was an awesome pre, would be cool to see in mod form.

have that pedal to and it sounds really cool ;) i was actually thinking of contacting Rob about making a mod of it .. I`m thinking of even send him the pedal so he can use it for matching it with a mod maybe

MarcoR said:
I have the pedal. It sounds great but is so big and heavy I never keep it on a board. They are really well built and the internals are beautiful with lots of carbon comp resistors. Thought about sending mine to Rob and have him tweak the red channel a bit but the blue channel is some sweet mid gain. I think that could be done in module form for sure.

haha didn`t see you also thought of it ;) it would`ve been cool to have the red channel as a module ..