Module Carrying / Storage Bag

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Rich. The website says out of stock until Dec. Do you happen to know if any dealers have any right now?

Thanks,
Matt

Rich,

So then do I have to order one through a dealer or if I order direct on the web will it ship on 9/28? Thanks!

Either way we should have them ready to ship by 09/28. I would suggest going through a dealer for the bag. We can drop ship the item to you if you prefer and depending on the dealer.

:x No they are not. I just receved an email that said our supplier will not have them to us until 12/10. What happened to the good ol' days of mobs and pitchforks. This type of stuff never happened back then. :evil:

WOW!!! Every now and then something so great happens, you can't believe!!!! This isn?t really one of those times, but I just saw a pallet w/ MTS bags on it and they are listed in our inventory so we should be shipping these now.

Cool! I assume that they'll be available in the accessory store on your web site soon? (They're still listed as out of stock).

I hope so. I don't work on that end of things. If they are still listed as such contact me and I can get you in touch with a dealer that will drop ship them to you.