• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MODULES AND BIG WILLIES

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graham Pearson

Reaction score
There are several modules on eBay right now (12/05/2012) being auctioned by some bloke whose ebay handle is 6ft7bigwilly.

You gotta respect someone with a handle like that. Is 6ft7bigwilly a member of this forum? MattFig is that you? It isn't me - I'm only 5 ft 7 and, in this cold weather, I need a pair of tweezers.

The Buy it now price isn't really too good of a deal but and he has a reserve so I'm guessing it's not as low as most go here $100-120 especially for these which are the older silver face versions.

Who knows maybe he does have a lower reserve but I doubt it. Thanks for the heads up though for community looking for donors!

Graham Pearson said:
There are several modules on eBay right now (12/05/2012) being auctioned by some bloke whose ebay handle is 6ft7bigwilly.

You gotta respect someone with a handle like that. Is 6ft7bigwilly a member of this forum? MattFig is that you? It isn't me - I'm only 5 ft 7 and, in this cold weather, I need a pair of tweezers.

While the name sounds like something I would come up with; It is not me. I am shorter than that and have a small willy. :lol:

Loving the modesty here.

I too have an average penis.

Who needs a shrink?

Has anyone seen Mike Hawk? I hear he's into taxidermy and luvs stuffing beavers. :p

MarcoR said:
Judging by the items listed in our signatures there is a lot of compensation happening here.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
cartoon_gorilla.gif

The way I see it, if we're pre-programmed for waving our cocks around (which it seems we are), it seems most civilized to be an artist or musician and do so through expression. i.e. tone.

I can rationalize almost anything...