Modules for a telecaster

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

feefop

Reaction score
Just picked up a CIJ telecaster, threw in some dimarzio twang kings, and I'm twangin' and bangin'.

I'm using a gigmods tweed which is cool...what other modules work with well with the tele twang?

JF Superclean with the spank on gives my two teles their voice.
The Voxless gets me close to a Brad Paisley tone as well.

Ditto on the Voxless. It really likes single coils. Last month I picked up a 1987 G&L ASAT, and although it sounds great through everything, it sounds extra great through the Voxless and similar modules.

Rob modded my Deluxe and it can do spot on perfect Keith Richards tones with my tele. I also like his Texas Special for being twangy. Any of the Tweed, Deluxe, Vybe, Fender-ish models will do that classic tele C&W tone. I make sure I am using 6L6s in the power section. For C&W I turn the gain down and the Volume up. For a tele blues tone, reverse that.

Crank up the treble and make your ears bleed....

+1 on the Voxless. I particularly like it on the neck pickup. Additionally, I've also found it takes pedals well.

Oh yes, the Salvation Mandarine Graphic also sounds very, very good with my ASAT. It can be a little mid-heavy with humbuckers, but the different tonality of the single coils really suits it.

Latest posts