• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Modules for sale

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrismilne

Reaction score
Anyone in the MD/DC/VA area hopefully?

Synergy Soldano SLO - $275
Synergy Friedman BE/BB- $275
Egnater EG2 - SOLD
Randall Blackface - $175
Randall JTM - SOLD

Last edited:
Can you ship? I might be up for the Soldano - interested in any swaps? I'm in Phoenix though - $ 15 to ship anywhere in the lower 48.......

Deliverance - $ 275
IICP - $ 275
Diezel Herbert - $ 295
Randall SL+ Mr Scary Mod - $ 265
Randal XTC - $ 265

I could meet you half way on the shipping if you want, not many local buyers so far it seems. I sold the Syn2 first so now i have these modules and have been deciding on getting a Syn1 or just selling them all. Thanks!

I can trade you my pitbull module for the SLO. Interested? It has the graphic EQ. Barely ever used.

I've got the Pitbull - did you mean to trade the SLO for the Pitbull I have? Thanks - Dan

Not sure what you were trying to trade a pitbull or the soldano for my pitbull? I'm up for it if you are?

Not sure what you were trying to trade a pitbull or the soldano for my pitbull? I'm up for it if you are?
Yes, it’s a pitbull. Are you still up for a trade? I’d trade my pitbull for your SLO.
Let me know.
GtrGeorge

Still available, for some reason i am unable to reply to direct messages :(
Can you still not reply to direct/private messages.? Does the message say it does not accept replies? It probably is on the other member's settings on when they sent the message.

Please check your PMs. I'm interested and will be in DC overnight this Friday night.

Again, I have a Synergy Pitbull module. I will send it to you in exchange for a synergy SLO. Even trade. We each pay shipping. Would that work for you?

Let me know.
GtrGeorge

Well, I’m guessing this thread is fake, since I was in DC, and never got a response.

Do you ever get into Jersey? I could meet you somewhere on the Turnpike.

Latest posts