• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nothing to see here

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awe bro- Sorry you didnt bond with it! It is a bad *** mod and one of Salvo's best. I know someone out there wants this and will be happy with it!!

dcg8 said:
She's getting around. That little hussy :)

yeah Dan she is but its not that she doesnt have the most kick *** tone and might not be important to some but faceplate and looks wise, none better there either. I am serious when I say this is the best modern high gain mod....I mean if you plasy heavy stuff- this is the "one". If you like Engl tones, then this is the "one"..It just a matter of timing I guess- I've seen Salvado's, Masholdanos/Scorch's and other mods pass hands a few times in a matter of weeks too but eventually these mods are so good, they eventually settle in with a lucky owner...

I'm well aware of what a prime piece she is. Before I sold her to Rick, she was one of my favorites in the harem that I house.
An absolutely killer mod. Heavy, articulate, defined and very versatile.

I'm well aware of what a prime piece she is. Before I sold her to Rick, she was one of my favorites in the harem that I house.

I briefly owned the ENGL E530 preamp and unfortunately, it was really great at exposing my crappy playing. If the Angel E is anything like the
E530, it is definitely meant for someone who is a shred master or likes a really dry, djenty tone.

toddler68 said:
I briefly owned the ENGL E530 preamp and unfortunately, it was really great at exposing my crappy playing. If the Angel E is anything like the
E530, it is definitely meant for someone who is a shred master or likes a really dry, djenty tone.

I never understood how ENGL claims the E530 is an ALL TUBE preamp when it only has 2 tubes and has effects loop... An RM4 has 3 (input tube shared by modules and loop tubes) plus 2 in each module...

Anyone knows the "magic"? Maybe just the clipping gain stages are tube?

dcg8 said:

Haha! Ive never seen the mods referred to as a "harem" but I like it!! Lol- Let's face it, these mods all get around, dont they? 8)

rblyn said:
dcg8 said:

Haha! Ive never seen the mods referred to as a "harem" but I like it!! Lol- Let's face it, these mods all get around, dont they? 8)

We have already seen a module baptized "The Douchey ********", so...

Ive been having "crazy" thoughts of one of these as a high gain channel... I know i am fooling myself thinking about anything else out there....
-MP-

zepplin490 said:
Ive been having "crazy" thoughts of one of these as a high gain channel... I know i am fooling myself thinking about anything else out there....
-MP-

There's plenty of options out there. But you are right, this one stands alone in the tonal areas it inhabits...