Ottawa Bluesfest

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pedro

Reaction score
Hi Gang,

Well....last night, I saw the back keys and ended the night watching Jeff Beck. After watching him, I should sell my gear and work the rest of my life in a hardware store. Holy $%$#@!!! ...what this guy does with just the wammy and volume knob is insane. Like Vai 20 yrs before Vai was born.

So that was last night....

Tonight, just back from seeing Metric, Holy F*ck (...so, so...), Ryan Shaw (very good blues singer...great band), and the headliner was Ben Harper....So, Ben Harper, I always thought was cool but a little too mellow for my liking. He came on stage, I thought I was gonna call it an early night, and HOLY SH!T...he totally stepped up his game...GREAT band, lap guitar out the wazoo and that fkr can play! Amazing show! ...and this is only the second night of 11 for this festival....I took the whole time off work just to hang here for the next 9 days and take it all in. Saturday is just an afternoon of legendary chicago, miss and tennessee blues legends....can't wait for that.

Anyways off to bed....gotta get primed and ready for tomorrow night....oh yeah, Monday night is Stone Temple Pilots...Wed night is KISS... :) good times, good times....

Toodles for now... hope you're all doing good!

P

I'd love to see The Proclaimers and Jesse Cook Friday night, but I'm stuck at home. What a bummer :(

Latest posts