Post some pics of your rigs!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wakeguitar said:
ultimate DI and guitar frontend

free image hosting
here it is, pretty happy with things right now, might add a EXTC to the mix, perhaps a set of decent ADDA for DAW things

Wow! Do you work for Radial or are you just a big fan?
How's that Workhorse and 500 series modules working out for you?
What do you think of that JDX? I've been wanting to try that.

audiomidijace said:
wakeguitar said:
ultimate DI and guitar frontend

free image hosting
here it is, pretty happy with things right now, might add a EXTC to the mix, perhaps a set of decent ADDA for DAW things

Wow! Do you work for Radial or are you just a big fan?
How's that Workhorse and 500 series modules working out for you?
What do you think of that JDX? I've been wanting to try that.
hehe, no don't work them, but yes a big fan of anything made of metal like the stuff they build :))

JDX is so-so, it only really sounds good when you can play your amp simulaneously (with the speaker on). But it's ok, you can do some different thing like if you want speaker EMU even silently you can plug a signal into it but speaker sim is pretty limited IMO and it also imprints the 'cabinet emu' onto even the DI in, which is a bummer IMO. The upside the filters sound great, if you can accept the general LPF theme of the unit it sounds great, and on all sort of signal like synth also.

edit:

Also, the rack is indeed awesome and attached to my effect loop. With the Shuttle Modules I can route effect and to a/b switching/routing... it's fantastic I highly recommend!! JDV as a guitar Buffer is also fantastic. You can monitor right from the unit also, it's just really insane.

Final (?) Salamandroid....

262851_244040012296363_5019573_n.jpg

Wife and kid are gone...beer is cold....and I'm trying to decide which mods to load my RM100 with. I wish every day was this peaceful.....

mts.jpg

JayDA said:
Wife and kid are gone...beer is cold....and I'm trying to decide which mods to load my RM100 with. I wish every day was this peaceful.....

Ah paradise...

Hamner1 said:
Rough life.

Ah...believe me, these kind of days are few and far between for me.

Hamner1 said:
I vote for super clean, 59RR PE, & EVH Trilogy.

And oddly enough...that's exactly what I settled on! If I had a 4th channel I would add the SLO OD-100....but I think I could live with this setup for anything I would do.

JayDA said:
Hamner1 said:
I vote for super clean, 59RR PE, & EVH Trilogy.

And oddly enough...that's exactly what I settled on! If I had a 4th channel I would add the SLO OD-100....but I think I could live with this setup for anything I would do.

:lol: :lol: I was thinking the same thing & was going back and forth on 59RR & SLOD100.

MiscDisc1157.jpg

Not my MTS rig but some other Egnater gear of mine and two buddy's from a recording session. Good times!

Mine is almost complete. Adding some pedals and ditching the tuner. I'll post more picks, front and rear, when it's done...after Christmas :wink:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks! I had the opportunity to create a band with my best buddies. Finally having fun after all these years :D

The newest configuration, RM50 with KT88s through 2 112s with G12H30s....diggin it so far. Anyone else running a "mini stack"? So much different than my 4x12s.

rm50_zpse53423c2.jpg

Latest posts