• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Randall Ultra Pete Turley Modded-SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guiness for Strength

Reaction score
$179 shipped to MTS Forumites. Paypal only. I'll list for more on Ebay if it doesn't sell here. PM me if you are interested.

Great module, modded by the MTS maestro Pete Turley. Tight and Bass Cut switches added. Custom faceplate.

I'm not in a band so I really don't need a tube amp at all. Better that this go to someone who can appreciate it. This is my last piece of MTS gear to sell.

Randall-Ultra.gif

Guiness for Strength said:
$179 shipped to MTS Forumites. Paypal only. I'll list for more on Ebay if it doesn't sell here. PM me if you are interested.

Great module, modded by the MTS maestro Pete Turley. Tight and Bass Cut switches added. Custom faceplate.

I'm not in a band so I really don't need a tube amp at all. Better that this go to someone who can appreciate it. This is my last piece of MTS gear to sell.

Randall-Ultra.gif

ooops...sorry, didn't read all your mail.

I assume the mid-shift works too? :D

I really want this but I can't divert funds right now :-/

Ultra lead is a totally different module. This one covers Ultra and Ultra XL and beyond... I believe I put a three position mid switch in there instead of two positions.

This is a Killer module for metal - it's actually the second one I did for Andy. :) Great price too, and Andy is a good guy. Whoever gets this will be able to get face-melting tones with it.

Pete

Hey everybody thanks for all the responses. I've contacted the first in line via PM. If that deal falls through I'll PM the next person in line.
Thanks,
Guiness for Strength
aka Andy Peterson