• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RM100 Head (Cloth Face) For Sale or Trade SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KonkeyDong

Reaction score
($old)

Hey guys. I recently left my band and I'm looking to scale my rig down to a combo. I've already sold my cabinet, racks, and another head, But I've still got my RM100 Head. Also about 5 Modules. Normally, since I love my MTS, I would just keep the head and buy a combo, but times are tough (Yeah yeah, sue me for the cliche).

Ideally I'd love to make a trade for an MTS Combo (RM50, RM80?! or RM100). If not, I'd probably be looking for a quality combo like a Fender Supersonic, Mesa, Traynor . . .

I'd be interested in selling the head, but you'd probably have to take some modules along with it and I really would prefer a local transaction (NYC) but if you pull my arm, I could ship to you. Oh, the modules I've got now are:

Top Boost
Kh-1
Ultra

I have nothing to practice with in my house right now. Just a lonely amplifier looking forlornly at my living room. My electrics are looking at me like they could just up and leave for another sugar daddy at any moment.

Don't let the music die!!!!

2w1whe1.jpg

This pic is about a month old, with some older modules I had.