RM50 with KT88's

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use Gold Lion KT-88s in mine...42mA from memory...might be my favorite amp/tube combination.

This'll have to wait. Apparently it's been lost in transit from the US, just waiting with my fingers crossed now :/

Oh no!!!!
That sucks :evil:
Hope you get it soon !
I wanna see your reaction to the pit viper in that amp!

Yeah. I bought it from a member on here in May, and still nothing. It was returned to sender once by customs, and supposedly he's resent it, but I've received no tracking info or amp. He gave me a refund the other day, until it arrives, so I can't fault him really. But I just want the bloody amp I paid for!
So disappointing. Always wanted an RM50...

buriedorburned said:
Yeah. I bought it from a member on here in May, and still nothing. It was returned to sender once by customs, and supposedly he's resent it, but I've received no tracking info or amp. He gave me a refund the other day, until it arrives, so I can't fault him really. But I just want the bloody amp I paid for!
So disappointing. Always wanted an RM50...

Sorry about this whole mess, I still haven't heard back from UPS. But to the original subject...my RM50 with EH KT88s sounds massive, my favorite tube.