Salvation Push/Pull Density and Presence Pots

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rblyn said:
Mattfig said:
Demo coming soon for RM50 and RM100!

Cool Matt! You need to get comped by Salvation man! lol

I am. :wink: The videos will be brief but will show off the new tonal possibilities with several Salvation mods...I've been waiting to hear this idea for awhile myself and Anthony was only teasing me...His level of happiness with the results from this simple addition tell me it's something great...I don't yet have them but when I do I will show off how to install and how they sound...

Just an update...I've been getting several messages and PMs regarding these boards from Salvation Mods...Anthony worked long and hard on this development and you deserve to see and hear it!

The video will explain it all but, rest assured, it is not brain surgery and you don't even need to know how to do anything but use a screwdriver and follow a few simple directions. The reward? Well, just an amp that is vastly improved in both feel and tone! Hope that will be enough...Even if you've never opened your amp up before, this is a doable project and will give you a cool glimpse of what is going on under the hood...There's no solder and I'm actually training a team of chimps to do the install in case I pick up a few more RM amps...

Having said that, the I have limited time to crank this vid out and am working on it every chance I get as I know you guys wanna see it right away...Give me just a few more days and you'll get the whole enchilada!!!

Actions, not excuses, Mr. Fig.
rat-foot_tap.gif

Mattfig said:
I know, this job and family thing just keep getting in the way of MTS vids... :lol:

Growing up is so overrated...

I just tell mine I'm doing "important MTS research" in the basement.....I don't think they're buying it though.

JayDA said:
Mattfig said:
I know, this job and family thing just keep getting in the way of MTS vids... :lol:

Growing up is so overrated...

I just tell mine I'm doing "important MTS research" in the basement.....I don't think they're buying it though.
I tried that line as well. The response was along the line of, research the **** dishes & garbage. :lol:
Yep being a responsible adult does suck at times. :shock: :lol:

I suppose it also improves the general quality of the master+effect as well.. I can see that being a big dif, but if I had the opportunity I would improve.

Perhaps there is some secret sauce as well?

Although shorting my paralell loop in my RM50 was a nice, easy and cheap mod I'm still jonesin' for this presence board mod.....