• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD 6176 w/upgraded tubes

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crankyrayhanky

Reaction score
SOLD

I bought this from a member on GearSlutz in March '09. I never racked it; low hours as I used it to track vocals and bass for a half a dozen tunes (see signature below). Love it for these 2 applications. However, I can't sing, and although this is my favorite bass tone, I can get by micing up my bass rig. Add in the fact that I have IRS issues, car repairs, and a baby due on 9-6 (yikes)- well you get the picture.

This piece is in superior shape. Check out the original ad for details and pictures.
FS: UA 6176 w/OEM & NOS Telefunken & GE Tubes

I threw out the box thinking this would never leave me, but I still have the manual and dvd. If you want current pics, serious potential buyers can send me your email.

$1550 cash local pickup
add $60 for professional packing double boxed shipped to the CONUS
add $50 to cover paypal fees (or use Gift option to waive this fee)

I'll consider serious offers, but I'm not looking to dump this for much of a loss, I'd rather keep it and sell something else if need be.

Only trade I'd consider is a Fractal Axe FX, or perhaps a Chameleon Labs 7720 as a partial trade + cash.

Trades will not be done on the honor system, I would expect full payment for the 6176 then a second deal as I buy your piece. I've been scammed before and do not wish to be scammed again.

Check me out on eBay and Randall MTS forum as I've had hundreds of sales 100%. Also a few on Egnater Rigtalk, Harmony Central, Roland vs forums, maybe a few more- all under the same name crankyrayhanky. Paypal verified.

Thanks for looking
-Ray