• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

*** SOLD *** FS / For Sale - CLEAN *** SOLD ***

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christianguitarman

Reaction score
Hey guys! Silverface Clean module in Excellent condition. When i'm not playing I keep it wrapped in plastic (to keep dust off) AND I keep it in a styrofoam case... yeah, I take care of my modules... module is in perfect working condition. The only reason I am selling is because I just bought an RM 80 with 3 new modules to tack onto the 5 I alread had and the RM4 / RT 2/50 I have now... I have Blackface and SuperV for my clean stuff so I don't need this module. Sale price is $115 shipped anywhere in the US. Will ship within 24 hours of payment. Can post pictures if you need.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Randall-MTS-CLEAN-Tube-preamp-module_W0QQitemZ110456132170QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item19b7b2d24a

It's on EBay now... if anyone is interested in buying direct from me call my cell ASAP 606-304-1470 or 606-224-4979. If I don't answer leave me a voicemail and i'll call you right back.