• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

***Sold***PV Vil by Jaded Faith for sale!!! $250***Sold***

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soulforger

Reaction score
Killer module here fellow slingers! Exc. Condish, sounds wicked as you expect. I loved it but have sold my amp for now and didn't want to throw this into the deal. $250 shipped, USPS money order would be great or you can PayPal if you choose. Thanks for looking! PM if int. :twisted:

Good thing for the PV VIL that a spot opened up. That's a bad thing in aviation. All the black boxes are filled with smoke. If you let the smoke out, they don't work anymore.. :shock:

Mattfig said:
PM'd...White smoke arose from the RoD thus a decision has been rendered...PV VIL has immediate occupancy and full membership privileges...Including use of the spa and gym....
I nearly spit my coffee out over this!

I too would not be crushed to see a demo for this, as it is a fantastic mod needing more love. Or maybe it's just happy being a well-kept secret.... :evil:

If Matt doesn't end up with a new PV VIL in his RoD (I know, veeeery unlikely) I'd like to throw in a Mamba SE and the option on some 3-way-deal, as I'd really like that mod!