• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crankyrayhanky

Reaction score
SOLD

Up for sale is a Black Palomino rm50.
Cosmetics & Functionality is 100% aside from one possible issue:
Whe I bought the amp, the seller told me that there was a loud "brrr" that occurred. The deal stalled, he installed new power tubes and everything seemed fine. We made the deal.

Since owning the amp (about 1 year, the amp I think is about 1 1/2 to 2 years old) I have heard the "brrr" 3 times. The first time, I changed the tubes, everything seemed good again. The next 2 times I noted the brrr occurred when something was plugged/unplugged into the input and/or fx loop without turning the amp into standby. Since then, I've made every effort to plug/unplug properly and there has been No issues- but I wanted full disclosure.

The amp sounds killer and should make the next owner happy. I have a footswitch to switch the channels, as well as a footswitch made by the previous owner that will turn the reverb on & off- a very handy feature.

There are 34s in there now- I can also throw in a pair of 6v6s as well as a pair of Yellow Jackets with 84 tubes. If I had a bamboo cooker, I'd throw that in too.

I really enjoyed running this along with my rm100KH, but I'll need to sell to fund more modded modules....
$549 obo shipped & paypaled CONUS

DSC00196.jpg

DSC00197.jpg

DSC00196-1.jpg

DSC00197-1.jpg

DSC00198.jpg

DSC00200.jpg

I've bought/sold/traded modules dozens of times on this forum.
I go by the same name on eBay and other gear sites as well with 100% feedback

Latest posts