Synergy Modules Through a Randall Lynch Box 100

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cursewords

Reaction score
Hi there,

I recently acquired a Randall Lynch Box RM 100w head without any modules and wanted to test it out. I snagged a SLO preamp from Synergy hoping it would work 1:1. Everything is fine and the amp sounds really good. Like, really good! I have a Plexi clone and a Dual Rec and this thing is huge! But...I have one issue. The head had 3 slots which I can switch between easily. However, there are 2 channels (as in within the Modules vs channels between Modules) within the SLO.

How, if possible, can I change between the channels within the Module?

Also, the specs don't really go into detail about what each channel is (Crunch, Lead), so hopefully I am not missing out on much. As i mentioned, I can change from one Module to the next using the channel select or using the foot switch, but I can't, for the life of me figure out how to switch to the other channel while on the SLO module?

I tried searching a few places and figured this would be a good resource. Let me know what's up or if someone could point me to the right place, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks! I attached what I am working with

Attachments

• ezgif.com-resize.jpg
    ezgif.com-resize.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 8
  • ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg.jpg
    ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 0
LynchBox/RM100 are single channel. There are mods that allow dual channel module support from Jaded Faith and others. Most modules have a default channel switch on them to tell the RM100 which channel to load, but you can't switch between them without a mod.

Dual Channel MIDI Upgrade​

Upgrade your Randall RM100 for use with dual-channel Egnater and Synergy modules
https://jadedfaithmods.com/mts-amp-mods

LynchBox/RM100 are single channel. There are mods that allow dual channel module support from Jaded Faith and others. Most modules have a default channel switch on them to tell the RM100 which channel to load, but you can't switch between them without a mod.

Dual Channel MIDI Upgrade​

Upgrade your Randall RM100 for use with dual-channel Egnater and Synergy modules
https://jadedfaithmods.com/mts-amp-mods
Ahh thanks so much!

Latest posts