• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Solded!!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scooter said:
Interested....how does this do 80's metal/hair-metal?

I think it does it very well.

Too bad you are in SE Wisconsin or I'd tell you to come play through mine. Killer module.

has a good clarity to it and is very articulate,but I just dont like the voicing compared to other modules Ive heard....

Appreciate the input! I'm looking for a modded Marshall sound. I have an UltraXL that's just too modern for my taste. (If you've ever heard a Lee Jackson modified Marshall, then you know what I'm looking for.) I have zero experience with Bogner tone...can the Fisch get me what I'm looking for??

Those are cool amps....had one and liked the tone,but it never worked right,...bought it when they forst came out and paid $1100 for it....think I got about 5hours use out of it....lol...very expensive paper weight.....There are actually clips of it in the module section if you search....

I don't have any Fish or Fisch experience, but the Bogner tone has kind of a softer characteristic to it in my experience, with a big midrange.