• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stuff to Trade - GONE! Thanks

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KillTone

Reaction score
Hi All:

I am interested in trading some stuff I do not use for a module. Not sure what I am looking for but if any of this interests you and you have a module to trade let's see if we can work something out.

So, here is what I have:

MXR EVH Flanger - hardly used. I thought I was going to switch from rack effects to pedals and then changed my mind. This pedal has 3 hours of use at the most. Perfect condition.

Creation Audio Labs Holy Fire Boost/OD/Distortion pedal. Same as above - hardly used...and this is one of the coolest looking pedals I have ever seen. Sounds good too.

Several 12ax7 pre-amp tubes: 10 Electro Harmonix, 3 JJ's, 3 Tung-Sols, 1 Groove Tube and 4 Mesa Boogies. The EH, JJ and TS tubes have very few hours on them - 20 at the most. The Mesas - 2 are SPAX7's - their premium low noise/high gain tube, 2 are standard 12ax7s. They have probably 300 hours on them but still work/sound fine. I became a tube snob and have all NOS vintage tubes in my amps/pre-amps now.

Not sure what module(s) I am interested in (maybe Super V or Brahma?).

I have a GigMods SL+, GigMods Plexi, Deluxe, Mr. Scary and a VooDoo Blackface so I am not interested in any of these.

Thanks,
Ron