TERRIER - on her way home

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
drewiv said:
Mattfig said:
Yeah! Mine is done and being faceplated....Should be on its way home soon...I am very excited about this module...

me too. it's interesting we were going for the same module at the same time.

Just got the best message EVER from Anthony...I wasn't even aware my module had shipped and today I find it's already in the US and been cleared by customs....Probably Tues or Wed...! Thanks Anthony for the great surprise and extra fast shipping...

Mattfig said:
drewiv said:
Mattfig said:
Yeah! Mine is done and being faceplated....Should be on its way home soon...I am very excited about this module...

Just got the best message EVER from Anthony...I wasn't even aware my module had shipped and today I find it's already in the US ad cleared by customs....Probably Tues or Wed...! Thanks Anthony for the great surprise and extra fast shipping...

I still don't have mine, nor do I know where it is... I must be on some high security list. :lol:

drewiv said:
Mattfig said:
drewiv said:
Mattfig said:

Just got the best message EVER from Anthony...I wasn't even aware my module had shipped and today I find it's already in the US ad cleared by customs....Probably Tues or Wed...! Thanks Anthony for the great surprise and extra fast shipping...

I still don't have mine, nor do I know where it is... I must be on some high security list. :lol:

Either that or a forum member has infiltrated US Customs... :D Something tells me yours will be this week. If not, I'll be happy to tell you how great mine is until yours arrives... :lol:

My package (from Salvation) processed through my local sort facility early this morning (3:47AM). Which means my postal carrier will sneak up to my house in stealth fashion and drop a "sorry we missed you" card in my mailbox Tuesday and I should be able to pick it up at my local Post Office Wednesday.

[I love when I catch my postal carrier trying to pull that cr*p and they get an attitude with me for asking them to deliver my mail.]

drewiv said:
My package (from Salvation) processed through my local sort facility early this morning (3:47AM). Which means my postal carrier will sneak up to my house in stealth fashion and drop a "sorry we missed you" card in my mailbox Tuesday and I should be able to pick it up at my local Post Office Wednesday.

[I love when I catch my postal carrier trying to pull that cr*p and they get an attitude with me for asking them to deliver my mail.]

:lol: :lol: :lol: Glad it's in! Can't wait to hear how yo dig it...

Terrier has arrived at my door. Time to take her for a walk this evening. I'm hoping it's everything I dreamed it to be.

Mattfig said:
Congrats! Is she as pretty in real life as she is in pictures?

One thing I can say as of now is she certainly is as pretty as the pictures. I have some running around to do this afternoon/evening, but I did fire her up really quick. It's pretty awesome! Gain around 3 o'clock the voicing toward "thick" and the hi gain switch all the way down, pretty ripping! I can't wait to have a couple hours with it. This is just my adjustment after about 5 minutes of playing. It's really really thick sounding! I think you'll dig it, but it is obvious we look for different things in our tone. :lol:

Well, I got my Terrier II today...So far, so good....It is different....Also extremely sensitive to tube changes...At first it was kinda muddy but it's just voiced differently than my others so I gotta dig for the sweet spot...It's a very cool module for sure...More to come...

As an update...I have found a great tube combo and tone in this thing...Wow...Might be one of the more versatile modules I own...An excellent low gain to clean tone and some of the thickest drive of any I've heard....It can growl as hard as the Mamba too....Excellent module....HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!