• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THANK YOU POLAR PLUNGE SUPPORTERS! VIDEOS!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Matt, any way of using paypal to donate? Trying to use all cash last couple years. Went to donate and no paypal available.

Mike361 said:
Hey Matt, any way of using paypal to donate? Trying to use all cash last couple years. Went to donate and no paypal available.
You can send PP to me or someone else you trust on here and I'll make the donation on your behalf with my cc if you like...

Mattfig said:
Thanks for keeping this thread alive! Anyone can paypal me funds at [email protected] and just let me know how you want your name and message posted and I can do it for you.
Even better! You guys probably don't want to be trusting me with charity money anyway, as I gamble, drink and have a soft spot for trashy women in high heels and miniskirts that stand on street corners. "Sure Pastor, I'll carry that collection plate around!" :twisted:

seanh303 said:
Mattfig said:
Thanks for keeping this thread alive! Anyone can paypal me funds at [email protected] and just let me know how you want your name and message posted and I can do it for you.
Even better! You guys probably don't want to be trusting me with charity money anyway, as I gamble, drink and have a soft spot for trashy women in high heels and miniskirts that stand on street corners. "Sure Pastor, I'll carry that collection plate around!" :twisted:

:lol:

Thanks for offering seanh303!

Well, less than a week to go and it's freezing out and wind is whipping...This is the time of year I begin to wonder if I'm really stupid enough to do this...Again....

Forecast does not look good with much of the same... 8)

The day has arrived....Windy and 16 degrees...My powder blue suit is pressed and ready, I'm about to go through my life insurance paperwork and head out to get ready...The divers come at 8:00 to survey the site and assure we won't be diving onto a submerged axe or anything... :)
When those dudes show up in their frog suits, it is a very hilarious moment of realizing what we're about to do...

Video forthcoming...Here's the first news release that's been airing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUUhAlgFOpdMl8GnGnKnMdmQ&feature=player_embedded&v=R169RG_9BLU

To this point, we've got just a bit under 40,000! Thank you guys for your contributions!

Good luck. Better you than me, happy to simply contribute financially to the cause. I want vid ASAP! :D

I'm back and alive! No pics yet as they are still coming in but it was totally cool...Literally...We had a great turnout, raised a ton of money and awareness, and had a lot of fun..

Pics and video coming...The weather was pretty cooperative with only medium to low winds and a temp of 23 at dive time...We drank to get ready, lined up, paraded out, and dove in...Two athletes led the charge this year and I have video of one of them I will be posting later- he's one of mine and the coolest kid ever...He was fired up and did awesome...What an event...You guys would all love it I swear...People in weird costumes about to do something strange and odd together...A beautiful environment if you have your eyes open...People have LIFE in them at these things...The athletes always do, but the adults sometimes need a significant event like this to get into their best form....Everyone claps for each other, is friendly, and it's all good...I would pay to be in such an environment daily...Awesome, awesome time...

Getting the video of the athlete uploaded in just a moment..

This video is the entire plunge...My team consists of the first three (two athletes and a coach), the three girls in black, my group in suits, and the superman gang behind us..It was a blast...

FWIW, I don't know where "Stanley" even came from...He just showed up in line a went in...I heard it was a cop on a bet...Nonetheless funny...My jump is at 3:30 ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4MFzlgzJyM

Nice job, I enjoyed it. I'll catch the rest later in the day, but I had to watch you jump in.

Latest posts