• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trade My SL+ for your Plexi, JTM or Top Boost?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KillTone

Reaction score
Long story, short:
I bought a SL+ to send to Voodoo for a custom mod. Turns out I made a mistake in that the SL+ has one too many gain stages for the work that is being done.

I need a Plexi, JTM or Top Boost instead.

Anyone interested in an even swap?

I bought the SL+ from another forum member. It has a black face plate and cream chicken head knobs.

IF you are interested in having Voodoo work on a module for you, this SL+ is on the way there, so we can just contact Trace and let him know what you want- or he can ship to you when he gets it.

walshinator666 said:
i've got a plexi,I think it's an older one because it's got a gold faceplate.I'd trade you straight up for the sl+

Never seen a stock Plexi with a gold faceplate...there were some customs done for a gold marshall'ish looking RM100 at one point....u should post pics.

I just got it from a trade with stratomaster maybe he can shed some light on it.I don't know how to put up pictures or I 'd put up my whole rig,I'm really digging this mts stuff.Yoy can buy and trade your way to your ideal set-up.

Come to think of it.I got 2 moduals from him and he said one was a voodoo mod but I can't remember which either the plexi or thje jtm45 but I think it was the jtm because the plexi doesn't have anything written on it.

Hey Walshinator:

Sounds interesting. I would like to know more about the Plexi just to make sure it is electronically stock - makes Trace's job easier when he gets to work on it.

If you can confirm that with Stratomaster, I am up for the trade.

Thanks,
Ron

If that trade doesn't pan out, I have a stock Top Boost in great condition I'd be interested in trading for the SL+. References and pics can be provided upon request.