Ugh!! Killing me!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warlok

Reaction score
Man.. Sonofabitch!!! I missed out by an hour picking up a RM100, 4x12, covers for both, footswitch, cable, and 11 MODULES!!! for $700. F@@@@#####%%%%%CK!!

Off craigslist in Chandler, AZ. Guy had it set up at Mcknight to try out. I was on my way to my truck to go buy it when I called and he said it was gone.. Hopefully someone will get good use of it.

I bought it haha. I work there so I had an unfair radvantage :p If it's any consolation, the previous owner painted it all to heck so it looks stupid right now.

Aaaaand...uh....I may have...accidentally....run the cab and head and the wrong ohms and blew the head up already.

Whoops

Btw, the Modules were Blackface, PLexi, XTC, Super V, 1086, KH-3, Recto Modern, Ultra, UltraXL, SL+ (Modded I think, there's Mesa preamp tubes in there). All stockers, according to the other dude on this thread I think. But I've narrowed it down to my faovirtes. Blackface, Plexi, XTC, Ultra XL (Nails the EVH tone), and the SL+. Time to start collecting!

The Randall cab it came with threw me off. The plate for the input jacks is opposite of my Marshall cab so I switched it around. Plus I really only ever use my EVH 2x12s which are both 16 ohm cabs so I messed up. I took it to Tony Krank to fix

doornat said:
I bought it haha. I work there so I had an unfair radvantage :p If it's any consolation, the previous owner painted it all to heck so it looks stupid right now.

Aaaaand...uh....I may have...accidentally....run the cab and head and the wrong ohms and blew the head up already.

Whoops

Well that's just wrong! lol. Guess you're not getting good use out of it.. I'll give you $400 for all of it!! 8)

BTW - I was in McKnight one time to buy a broken Plexi module. Talked for a while with a bald guy just about general music BS. Seemed like a good guy. That you?

I wish haha. That's the big man himself, Phil McKnight. Did you call the day before? You spoke to me on the phone, Nathan.

I like the Randall better than my EVH and my DSL, sorry haha. Definitely keeping it after it's fixed.

Yeah.. Phil sounds familiar.. And yep, that was me. Only reason I didn't come get it that day was I live in Casa Grande and couldn't get there before you closed. I literally was out the door on the way to my truck to come pick it up when I called and you said it was sold. Even the amps owner was surprised when he called me. lol

Yeah and honestly, I picked it up without even playing it first. The whole time I was at the shop, I was doing research on it. Read lots of good reviews and it seemed like the perfect amp for me. I buy and sell a lot of my personal stuff all the time.

Figured 700 bucks wasn't too much to drop on am experiment haha.

Although I'm not interested in selling the head and modules just yet, I do wanna sell the cab. I use my EVH 2x12 more than anything and since I sold one to get the Randall, I wanna buy another 2x12 and a 1x12

Here's what it looked like when I picked it up btw.

Lemme know if the link works

https://fbcdn-photos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/t1.0-0/10155913_10152099595667825_2499178228310179430_n.jpg

Link works.. Thank god for black paint..

Seems strange that the input fuse would blow from wrong impedence on switch. But I'm no expert. Hope it works out for you.