Voodoo Lead Module

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KillTone

Reaction score
I was looking for a great classic and 80's rock lead module. Talked Trace at Voodoo for a long time about it and he really hooked me up!

He built a module that is a hybrid of his JMPMV and Tsunami modules with a few tweaks. I have the JMPMV and LOVE it for rythym but it was just not voiced for lead. This new twist on it really rocks.

My basic requests were for a module with a quick note attack, vocal or vowel like mids and to hear more note that fuzz. Well, it is all there and the results kick ***. The notes REALLY sing and pinch harmonics are effortless. At a reasonable volume sustained notes flow into feedback. To top it off, the module is dead quiet.

The donor for this one was a 1086 so I got the extra benefit of the gain and midrange switches that were already on it. I am not sure if he added any magic to these but they are nice addition for expanded tone options.

Can't wait to get this one out to my gigs this weekend!

I know, I know....you want clips. Sorry but I am not set up for recording at all. :oops:

KillTone said:
I know, I know....you want clips. Sorry but I am not set up for recording at all. :oops:

Your in Cali send it to Mike P or Speedemon. I smell a road trip in your future. :lol: :D

That would be lots of fun, but impossible to work a 600 mile trip into my schedule at the moment :lol: . Maybe next time I'm in LA on business.