Wednesday 10th Sept absolutely FREE for 24 hours ONLY

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elementmetal

Reaction score
Word up.

We're going to be enabling you to download our full debut album UNDER THE INFLUENCE for FREE. This will be available to download completely FREE. However you've only got a 24 hour time window to get it (please see times below)

The reason for doing this?... We're living in a day and age where people are finding it difficult even to stick their hands in their pockets to pay for music by some of the biggest bands in the world. This doesnt put the likes of underground bands in good positions. So what can you do? Embrace it and hope that we see some of you at our future gigs screaming along!

Myspace will only allow up to 6 tracks at one time so heres how it will work.

On Wednesday 9AM GMT 10th September until 9PM GMT 10th September the first 4 songs from the album will be available to download.

From 9PM GMT (wed 10th Sept) until 9AM GMT (Thurs 11th Sept) the remaining 4 tracks will be available.

Track listing in order:
1) DOWNFALL
2) MIND INSIDE
3) UNDER THE INFLUENCE
4 BLEED ON MY OWN
5) LUCIDIA
6) FORGED EXISTENCE
7) UNTOLD
8) FUSION

The album is just shy of an hour in length and the reviews/press received can be seen below.

Until we record the next album in Spring 09.....

Enjoy!

Adam
Element
www.myspace.com/elementsound

METAL-MAYHEM REVIEW - UNDER THE INFLUENCE (MAY 08) 8/10: "If Metallica had released this album instead of 'St.Anger', they may not have put themselves in the controversial position they now find themselves in. It really is that good...trust me." Lewis Klein - metal-mayhem.co.uk

ROUGHEDGE.COM REVIEW - UNDER THE INFLUENCE (SEPT 08) 3/4: "If you're a fan of Metallica, Pantera, Shango or maybe even a little Danzig, then Element's "Under the Influence" will have at least one or two tracks to your liking. If you're a fan of all or most of those bands, then you'll find all of "Under the Influence" highly entertaining. "

"The eight tracks on "Under the Influence," at one point or another, feature the technical expertise of Metallica, the raw power of Pantera, the funky sound of Shango and, once in a while, the haunting vocal style of Glenn Danzig."

"The band has taken their love of this style of music and combined the influence of the above-named, well-known bands and built upon it, creating a sound of their own" R.Scott Bolton - www.roughedge.com

UNBOUNDZINE REVIEW - UNDER THE INFLUENCE (AUGUST 08) 4/5: "In this day and age it is rare to hear a band just playing heavy metal but that is the easiest way to describe Element."

"regardless of what the band tries with their sound they are usually successful. A few songs are a bit more mellow while a few others bring in a slight sludge feel with much heavier riffs. The title track is downright epic reaching the ten minute mark."

"for fans of Metallica, Down and possibly even Machine Head this is an album that is packed full of riffs, leads and choruses sure to induce manic head banging fits." Mike Hochins - www.unboundzine.com

DEVOLUTION MAG REVIEW ISSUE 18 - UNDER THE INFLUENCE (AUGUST 08): "This is an excellent debut from a great Northern band." Reviewed By John Consterdine - DEVOLUTION MAGAZINE www.devolutionmagazine.co.uk

NOISEMATTERS REVIEW - UNDER THE INFLUENCE (JULY 08) 5.5/5: "What we have this time around from Element massively ups the bar in terms of quality, performance, melody and sheer musical power. I'm not even gonna compare the new stuff to the old, 'cos frankly it's like these guys have completely reinvented themselves.."

"Hugely powerful performances that thunder through your speakers and threaten to give you whiplash that'll hospitalize you for a week."

"Taking their musical influences from, amongst others, Metallica, Machine Head, Pantera, Sepultura, Alice In Chains, Megadeth, ACDC, and Lynard Skynard, they pay homage to all yet emlulate none, instead forging a sound that's pure modern and purely original." NOISEMATTERS - www.noisematters.com

HARDROCKHOUSE REVIEW - UNDER THE INFLUENCE (JULY 08): "their overall sound is highly pleasing and Under the Influence is probably exactly the album I?d like Metallica to make in 2008."

"their next effort may well be the one." Simon Bray - Hardrockhouse

GUITAR & BASS MAGAZINE REVIEW - UNDER THE INFLUENCE (JULY 08): "Quality metal mayhem and a great studio production from a Wigan based outfit." Guitar & Bass Magazine

ROCK3MUSIC REVIEW - UNDER THE INFLUENCE (JUNE 08) 85%: "Element have actually got some better ingredients then any Metallica album has, and that is consistently quality riffs throughout and solo's that last more then 12 seconds long."

"Don?t be surprised that when you check this band out, you might find that this band has something you want to own." Rock3 - rock3music.com

LIVE4METAL REVIEW - UNDER THE INFLUENCE (MAY 08): It thrashes, it crushes and it shows just how good a band Element are, and also why one of the bigger underground labels should snap these guys up straight away. If I had the money, I'd do just that myself."

"Element are a band that I'm backing to go all the way and I'll be giving them plenty of coverage on Live 4 Metal in their pursuit of greatness, because I really believe in their music and I hope this album serves as a statement of intent for them." Steve Green - Live4metal.com

METALSTORM REVIEW - UNDER THE INFLUENCE (MAY 08): "Element could have the potential to be one of the big names of the contemporary thrash revival movement." jupitreas - metalstorm

ME MUSIC - DOWNFALL (TRACK REVIEW - MAY 08): "from start to finish, over 5 minutes of tight riffage, rip-roaring soloing and crushing bass in front of a backdrop of super-tight drumming virtuoso, Downfall is an assault of the ears that will have you skipping back to the same track for weeks for another hit!"

l_c7e35c9c0deb6e6be1f638fde211be58.jpg

Latest posts