• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: RM4 + 1 modules...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buriedorburned

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a RM4 preamp + 1 module, doesn't really matter what module, just no cleans.

Anyone with any for sale, please contact me!

EDIT : ONLY NEED ONE MODULE NOW!

thanks guys, I should have mentioned that I'm not interested in any sig mods, or modded modules. Just plain, stock modules please.

I have a non stripe xtc module I am looking to part with b/c I do not use it very often... if interested PM me?

I'd love to, but I couldn't begin to guess what shipping would be.

I'm paying the shipping, so it's at least worth finding out. Then, if I have an estimate, I can work from there. If then you're uncomfortable with shipping overseas then I can have it shipped to NC, to a friend of mine.

Stillgar said:
I'd love to, but I couldn't begin to guess what shipping would be.

I believe an empty RM4 weighs about 22lbs packed, which should be $90 shipped USPS priority mail to Great Britain...less if you do automated postage online at usps.com.

The other advantage of doing it online is that the application will print all four required copies of the customs export/import forum.

They also can supply insurance at very reasonable rate but can't recall the limit on Int'l (it may be $400)

Steve

$90 shipping is fine by me, and I'd want it by USPS as UPS, and other companies charge way too much on customs.
So, please give is some thought.