• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT KH-2 for SL+ - TRADE COMPLETE

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhiloBeddoe

Reaction score
I bought the KH-2 from rmilbeck in Dec.2008. I'm pretty sure the SL+ is more my style. My strong preference would be a newer stock SL+ that has the JCM800 mod included, but let me know what you have!

Thanks

TRADE COMPLETED. THANKS.

I have an SL+ that I could trade for a KH2. I'm also in the Chicago 'burbs myself--Gurnee, to be exact. I'm not sure if mine's one of the newer ones or not--I'm going to be at rehearsal tomorrow so I can check if you can tell me what to look for.

-Colin

Hey Colin,

I'm in the Southwest burbs so Gurnee is a bit of a haul. Big shout out to Six Flags and the giant mall though!

Here's an article on the JCM800 thing.

http://www.grailtone.com/guitar-tone-articles/randall-jcm800-modification.html

Probably my main concern is whether it has been modded by an amateur or not.

Thanks

Ah yes, 6 Flags and the mall...gotta love this town.

I haven't modded the module, but I did get it off this forum (forget who it was off the top of my head) so a mod in the past is possible. I'll take a look tomorrow and let you know. Oh, and thanks for the JCM800 article.