• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Joshua

May want to place a bid But i'd like to know before if you would send overseas.

Thanxx

Just FYI for you in case Chacal wins this module...I actually shipped one to him VIA USPS,a Salvation Angel, and it cost about $40 to ship it and insure it USPS International Express(EMS) and it only took about 5 days to get there.....customs held it for longer than the transit time..ans you can track it up until it is delivered to him.....this is the best and most economical way to ship that is secure....you can shipp cheaper,but it takes longer and ther eis no tracking......

At least I tried, but the other will win the bid :) in fact I will stay with my setup at this time, I tried different speakers and powertubes configs and found a suit to my needs :D

Right, plus sometimes you chase in the wrong direction.

I was certain the Angel cannot get me the throaty hi gain rythm sound I was searching for, but then I tried swapping the power tubes and the magic happened...
With the custom3 and the angel mods I feel I can get almost every driven sounds I need. Only goal now is to swap my clean module....