A pic of the rig

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audiomidijace

Reaction score
This is a dark iPod pic of the rig.
IMG_0014-1.jpg

The pedal board features a Boss TU-2 tuner, a Dunlop 535Q wah, T-Rex Tremonti Phaser, Seymour Duncan Shape Shifter Tremolo, Boss CH-1 chorus, Aphex Punch Factory Compressor and Aphex Xciter. The P-Split sends the input signal to both amplifiers. The guitar plugs in to the Decimator and the output feeds the pedal board. The TC Nova Delay and the Decimator are connected to the FX Loop of both amps. All pedals are powered with the new Voodoo Lab 4x4.
Two Stage Ninja mic clips each hold an EV RE-320 mic. In my opinion these mics sound like a combination of an RE-20 and an SM-57. Those mics feed an Aphex 207D mic pre which feeds my Mbox3 for recording.

What kind of mic clips are those? They don't look like z bars, but pretty cool nonetheless.

Those are from Stage Ninja.
http://www.stageninja.com/scorpion/index.html
One of the coolest products I've ever found.
They stay "exactly" where you put them!
You can also remove pieces to make the arm shorter if needed.

Freakin' Nice! I keep meaning to run my two 50 heads in stereo into my Carvin cab just to see how it would go. I am interested in your phaser! I have an EVH Phase 90 and love it but those look like the ultimate phaser. Looks to have a ton of options, which is sometimes bad for me. The whole OCD uh wow another switch to try!! hahaha Please tell me I dont need it. :lol:

BigBrewtus said:
Freakin' Nice! I keep meaning to run my two 50 heads in stereo into my Carvin cab just to see how it would go. I am interested in your phaser! I have an EVH Phase 90 and love it but those look like the ultimate phaser. Looks to have a ton of options, which is sometimes bad for me. The whole OCD uh wow another switch to try!! hahaha Please tell me I dont need it. :lol:
The Trex Tremonti phaser is by far the coolest phaser I've ever played. Extremely warm and huge sounding! It can do a good Univibe impersonation too. I use it in 4 stage mode, 100% depth, about as slow a rate as it will do without adding any bite. The bite is EXCELLENT for solos, but I use it for clean tones as much as lead tones, so I leave it off. Trex makes some of the highest quality pedals on the market in my opinion.

May have to try one of those as well. One of the pedals I've held off buying. Never fell in love with any of them...Probably have to get another drawer(expected to anyway). 8)

Latest posts