• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All is well. Thanks to rblyn and rising farce. Read page 2.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to close it out from my end- Module rec'd yesterday- Flawless condition and Zach righted the situation by overnighting it. Again, good dude- No worries here about dealing with him in the future!

Glad for all who received their items, but I have been waiting a month for the rm100 I paid for. Lot of reasons given, and I have been more than patient. Would like a refund ASAP. Really hate to bring this out on a forum but communication has not been good enough and PayPal has a limit on how long to file claim.

Did you dump your GF, tell her this would be out of her valentine chocolate fund or demand a week of BJ's for your troubles?

Glad to see everything worked out (and i wasn't even involved)!

Seems everything was not worked out..
Mike361 said:
Glad for all who received their items, but I have been waiting a month for the rm100 I paid for. Lot of reasons given, and I have been more than patient. Would like a refund ASAP. Really hate to bring this out on a forum but communication has not been good enough and PayPal has a limit on how long to file claim.

Still no word on amp or refund. Seems to have fallen off the planet? 15 more days till have to file claim, then PayPal can deal with it. Really sucks.

Really sorry to hear that mike. I guess the rest of us lucked out. I think you've been more than patient, and if you haven't gotten any word yet, it's time to file a claim. You can do it at any time if there's no communication and no proof of shipment.

The good news is that paypal is brutally biased on the side of buyers. I sold a guitar on ebay that the guy made a completely fraudulent claim about, and paypal allowed him to keep it, and charge the money back, telling me the burden of proof was on me. It took 3 months of battle to get my money returned.

The odds are definitely in your favor.

You might check with rblyn to see if he still has the guy's phone number. He and I both spoke him over the phone during the original brouhaha, but I've since discarded that information.

Good luck.

Rising Farce said:
You might check with rblyn to see if he still has the guy's phone number. He and I both spoke him over the phone during the original brouhaha, but I've since discarded that information.

Good luck.

I did speak with him yesterday once I saw this- Was certainly a stand up guy with me...He is on the road with his band (pretty major act by the way) but said they shipped the amp and it was returned. Currently in Candada- and let the GF and brother handle all of the shipments. At this point, Zach said he is going to refund on this.

Just so there is no confusion. I never received the amp. I don't want to drag this out, so I will wait and see what happens next. If I get a refund I will surely post it here. Big thanks to Ryblin for getting in touch with Zach. I did not have any contact info except a PayPal address and the mts pm board.

Wanted to post a update. PayPal has issued a refund for non shipment of the rm100. Zach pm'd me after getting back in the country and said he would issue refund but I still had to wait till PayPal took it out of a account. Glad I did not do a gift or I would have been screwed. Still took 2 months of money being tied up.

Latest posts