Any news from Summer NAMM?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tung

Reaction score
Unable to make it this year, any news (or good stories for that matter :wink: ) from the show?
I know that Randall is not unveilling any new MTS stuff until winter NAMM, but any updates?

The show was about half the size of last summer only taking up a portion of 1 hall. Nothing really earth shattering that I saw.

axecellent said:
Only a big tease from RD/Rich of the "Ohhh, just wait..." variety.

:lol: You guys have probably already heard little bits about what we are doing and little things will continue to pop out. Winter 2008 is going to be awesome though. I have had a chance to see, hear, and play some of the new stuff and it's just going to be killer. Everyone who has waited patiently for new modules will have plenty to play w/ and we should really expand our customer base by offering some really cool new designs and sounds. Oh yeah and we'll actually be shipping product almost right away after the show :D

Speaking of shipping product...in case you didn't know we started shipping Super V's today.

Winter NAMM, yeah...looking forward to it. I'm hoping to make it this year.

Rich,

This is gonna make me go to Anahiem now.

ned said:
This is gonna make me go to Anahiem now.

Hey Ned, last NAMM I went down to the Godlyke booth looking for you, but you weren't there. If you do show up at NAMM 2008 you're morally obligated as a Egnater/Randall user to say hello at some point. ;) I live 10 miles from Anaheim, so I'm always there?plus, as a full-time pro audio book editor, my company sends me.

Orren

The only thing that will keep me is that I have to go to Sydney (I know poor me) for work in January. Maybe I'll let some things slip a little so the Aussie trip moves to February.

I've found it's best to set predetermined times to meet at NAMM.

Hey ned what are you doing in Sydney??, My little music shop is a few hours from Sydney.

Working unfortunately. I get to go to all these cool place and look at cubicles :(

So far Sydney is may favorite with London being second. The pubs, food, people in Sydney are incredible. The view from the top of the Harbour Bridge is pretty cool too even on a cold rainy summer day.

003_3.jpg

It's actually quite easy, you just walk up the arches :) Actually the hardest part is when your under the bridge getting to the arches, that and climbing up the ladders through the traffic.

Today its a lovely 21deg celcius........

Not a cloud in the sky, I wish i wasnt at work :cry: