Any way or talk of doing a Bogner Shiva Module?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

To-student

Reaction score
I would be interested only because I'm a big AIC/Cantrell fan.
Or could the XTC mod be changed to Shiva specs?
I owned the XTC and like it already so I was curious.

Salvation has Shiver mode on his XTC mod....it's actually better than the XTC tone for me!

http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=7765&highlight=shiver

To-student said:
I would be interested only because I'm a big AIC/Cantrell fan.
Or could the XTC mod be changed to Shiva specs?
I owned the XTC and like it already so I was curious.

Direct SHIVER module can be done too.

Anthony SALVATION

I think Jeff over at Egnater is working on some kind of Alice in Chainsish module.

turdwrangler said:
What is the Shiva supposed to be/sound like?

Former Shiva owner here (I REALLY miss that amp) The Shiva is a very thick, Marshall-esque amp that is MUCH thicker, more bass response, has a "chew" kind of grind to it, with a beautiful Fender clean channel. It's probably one of my most favorite amps.

Flump said:
I think Jeff over at Egnater is working on some kind of Alice in Chainsish module.

Yep! Rumor has it it's going to be called the "JIC" module (Jeff in Chains) I've been meaning to send my XTC to him because he does an AWESOME mod to it clearing it up, and giving it a very Cantrell like vibe. Plus, he changes the face plate too.

wengnutt said:
turdwrangler said:
What is the Shiva supposed to be/sound like?

Former Shiva owner here (I REALLY miss that amp) The Shiva is a very thick, Marshall-esque amp that is MUCH thicker, more bass response, has a "chew" kind of grind to it, with a beautiful Fender clean channel. It's probably one of my most favorite amps.

That's exactly what I love. Marshall crunch and Fender cleans. Too expensive for me though.