ANYONE WANTING TO SELL MODULES???? HINTS ON MY TONE????

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christianguitarman

Reaction score
I have the RT 2/50 and i'm looking to buy the RM4, RF4, and the Blackface, Top Boost, SL+, and Ultra Lead modules. Anyone who is looking to sell any of this stuff please let me know... :D it's getting harder and harder to buy any of this stuff on E-Bay... everyone wants to try and sell all new stuff on there for MFriend prices... what a rip off...

or if anyone has any suggestions on different modules I should look into. I play alot of Christian praise and worship so the Blackface and Top Boosts are givens... i'm already sold on those... I'm also looking for good modules for stuff like Disciple, Fireflight, Third Day, Kutless, and other Christian Rock / Metal bands... I like the SL+ b/c it's pretty much a hot Marshall... much like a Splawn that most of these bands are playing now... any hints on how to get that Splawn or hot rodded Marshall tone??? I liked the SL+ alot but there are still several modules I haven't played... I like the Ultra Lead for Lead stuff... especially praise and worship... it's not too Heavy and cuts through very well... it's a really well defined tone... any hints on finding a very crisp and clear lead tone??? I also run a BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer(recommend to EVERYONE!!!) and a Digitech 2112 for effects (I know... TC Electronics is better). I play through a Marshall Cab w/ Celestion GT1275's ... any suggestions are much appreciated!!!

pm sent for rm4 and some modules. I'm up in Louisville btw if you wanted to meet.