anything to put over empty modules on RM4

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talltxguy

Reaction score
Is there anything to put over empty modules on the RM4 that looks good? I will be getting an RM4 next week but won't be able to fill up all of the modules for a few months.

Thanks.

They used to have little plastic covers but I haven't seen them for a long time. I don't think Randall sells them anymore.

I've searched for something for a while, there's not really anything besides ... a module ;)

I ended up just leaving the holes open.
If you're worried about dust or stuff getting into them you could seal it with a strip of duct-tape.
It's just the right width for the module slots.

talltxguy said:
Is there anything to put over empty modules on the RM4 that looks good? I will be getting an RM4 next week but won't be able to fill up all of the modules for a few months.

Thanks.

Randall sells blank plates for this purpose. You would need to get the thumb screws too. The plates have no holes other than for the thumb screws.

Call the 800 number from their online store and go directly to the operator. Don't use the extension number or leave a message because you won't get a call back. :wink:

SacredGroove said:
talltxguy said:

Thanks.

Randall sells blank plates for this purpose. You would need to get the thumb screws too. The plates have no holes other than for the thumb screws.

Call the 800 number from their online store and go directly to the operator. Don't use the extension number or leave a message because you won't get a call back. :wink:

What the.. I sought high and low for this type of stuff.

I really don't understand why Randall doesn't market the MTS series more, including the accessories!

Thanks for the replies.

I'll give Randall a call on Tuesday unless any of the modders have something better. :)

Randall sent some thumbscews with the blank plates. Now I only use my trusty blackface module

l_c282d3de4e114c8396349c761016a3d5.jpg