Article about SMASHING PUMPKINS gear (Salvation Mods)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salvation

Reaction score
Friday was special day for Salvation Mods.
Jeff Schroeder, guitarist of SMASHING PUMPKINS uses Salvation Modules on 2011 world tour.
On European leg of tour they invited me for Live Show at Prague, to test some more modules and discuss cooperation for future.
I spend a lot of time with Jeff and his tech Jason (who works for MUSE and Guns?n ?Roses too), then I enjoyed soundcheck and tested modules, with Billy Corgan.
I had very good time with all of them.
I really enjoy to work for the people who knows what they want.

Jeff had special request for Clean module,and therefore I designed BASEMAN module, based on Fender Bassman with BLEND OPTION (already used on H-WATT and Duoplex modules).
After checking out Jeff said he loves it from the first sight and following live show was played on it (as well as other Salvation modules for dirty tones).

It was awesome to hear my favourite (Yes, I am huge Smashing Pumpkins fans since I was teenager) band using my gear.

Anthony_and_Jeff_Schroeder.jpg

Billy_Corgan_checking_mods.jpg

DSC07710.jpg

Tony_and_Jeff_s_rig.jpg

salvation said:
It was awesome to hear my favourite (Yes, I am huge Smashing Pumpkins fans since I was teenager) band using my gear.
That's awesome Anthony . . . literally a dream come true! Great pictures too!

While that'd probably be a once-in-a-lifetime occurance for most of us, I'm guessing there are probably many more such events on the horizon for you now. :D

Kudos to Anthony!

Yes, it is great to see some big names using the MTS setup. I've been on board since '07... :wink: :D

Nice job guys, a testament to the fantastic tone machines you build and the excellent demo clippage! \m/

article:http://everydayguitargear.wordpress.com/2011/11/20/the-smashing-pumpkins/

Jeff Schroeder talks about his Salvation modules.
Now the setup is slightly different, Randall Tweed was replaced by Baseman module, Mash All replaced by Duoplex.
Blend modules rules;)

Jeffs email feedback about Baseman:
"Just played in Milan and the Baseman sounded just wonderful.
One million thank you's."

anthony, would you mind telling us more about the custom rockerverb module? I'm interested in what the switches do and if it differs somehow else to the stonerverb!

Latest posts