• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BASIC MODULES STILL IN BOX NEVER USED>>>

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Yup, I also need the tracking info, unless it hopefully arrives today that
is

Guys, if you don't know already this whole listing is very probable to have been a scam. Check out the MTS News and Announcements. Make sure you tell crankyrayhanky (or whoever on that thread) that you were also a buyer for him.

ah god damnit...really?! That's 60 bucks outa the window...I'll try to refute the deal through paypal, probably won't work though.

He got $330 from me.

What I find bullshit is the crap you have to go through to get on this forum.. The code thing, and then needing 10 posts to post in the classifieds. Obviously, neither protect us from anything.

O.K. I sent out some emails to Dave and Trace explaining to them what is going on and to provide some info. about RIP STUDIOS.

I also looked on the Voodoo website under endorsed artists, amd I DID NOT see Paul Divinci name on the list.

Guys, this is why you always pay with a credit card even through Paypal. This way, even if Paypal drags their feet you just do a chargeback with your credit card company. I'm really sorry to hear this happened to all you guys. Hopefully it will work out in the end.

I am in for $350.00
But I used funds from my paypal account. I though Paypal was responsible for re-imbursing sales and then going after the 'seller'?
That is what it should be since we tell pay pal to pay him and they charge us.
I have had bad luck with paypal in the past with claims. :x

srommes said:
Guys, this is why you always pay with a credit card even through Paypal. This way, even if Paypal drags their feet you just do a chargeback with your credit card company. I'm really sorry to hear this happened to all you guys. Hopefully it will work out in the end.

I did pay with a credit card through PayPal. If I don't hear anything by Monday I'm calling my card company. But can they really do a chargeback on a completed transaction through PayPal? And what happens to my PayPal account if they do? PayPal would be out the money at that point.

Mailman, hopefully PayPal will step up due to the number of people and the large amount of funds involved. That being said, I haven't had much luck with PayPal disputes myself.

Thats what I am hoping for.
That PAYPAL will see this was a MASS scam and will step up and honor the claims.

Ugg said:
srommes said:

I did pay with a credit card through PayPal. If I don't hear anything by Monday I'm calling my card company. But can they really do a chargeback on a completed transaction through PayPal? And what happens to my PayPal account if they do? PayPal would be out the money at that point.

Mailman, hopefully PayPal will step up due to the number of people and the large amount of funds involved. That being said, I haven't had much luck with PayPal disputes myself.

Yes, they can do a chargeback even though the transaction was through Paypal. Your cc company will file a claim on your behalf through Paypal. Use this as a last resort though if you don't feel your getting anywhere with Paypal. Paypal is usually good in the end but it is a good idea to have a second option(your cc company) just in case. The other reason I say to use a cc is that you are not out any funds from your bank account in the interim. These disputes can take a while to resolve and I'd rather not have my cash tied up in the meantime. Yes, Paypal would be out the funds in the meantime. They would suspend the seller account until the dispute is resolved and they may or may not suspend yours as well if you chargebacked through your cc company. Personally, I'd be more worried about being out the cash than having my Paypal account suspened.